Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I really want to update my blog . . . .

I do, I really do. But I don't want to update the blog with meaningless ramblings. Okay, keep the comments to yourself. I mean I don't want to update the blog with ramblings even more meaningless than normal. We've cooked two events, Dillon, Colorado and Excelsior Springs, Missouri. One of them we stunk it up and one was okay. We won brisket in Excelsior Springs, so that was cool. I've been better about taking pictures as well, so I'll have some decent shots to share. Bare with me. I guess I am sort of suffering from BBQ writer's block. I'll try to do better. Hey, I am updating the Jack Daniel's draw list though, so I'm completely lazy. Stay tuned. . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.