Thursday, February 4, 2010

TLC Pitmasters season finale to air tonight

So, the eighth and final installment of the heavily discussed docudrama on competition barbecue is set to air tonight. Pitmasters, starring many of my good friends in competition barbecue, is a new show in the TLC family this season. Today, four of the personalities are in New York City for a photo shoot. To me, that would indicate there is a second season in the works. Let's hope so. If you would have witnessed what I did in Lakeland, Florida last weekend you would realize the impact this show is having on competition barbecue. It's major.

Tune in tonight. Johnny Trigg promises me that this will be the best show of the series. He must win! Here's a sneak peak of tonights show as the cooks listening to comments from the judges at they sample their entries.
Here's a video of Tuffy Stone from Cool Smoke.

Read the comments from Executive Producer John Markus on his blog about the show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good show and I'm still amazed they haven't figure out how to put a ParkAQ on the show. I see so many lonely grills and little tables. I guess these things take time. Don't forget to check out the new pictures and music at ParkAQ.com and happy grilling everyone. I'll keep watchin.
Nick

Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
(BBQ)Brick Barbecue,Grill