Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today I resigned my volunteer position as a board member for the Kansas City Barbeque Society. I want to thank the members of KCBS for their words of encouragement and support over the past four and half years. Because of KCBS, I have met so many great people from all over the country I now call my friends. My actions today leave me feeling as if I have let down many people. However, in light of current events, this decision is what is best for me and ultimately the organization and I hope folks will respect it for that. I relish the time I've served, have always and will always support our great organization and wish only the best for it's growth and continued success.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rod,

Thank you for your service to us, the members of KCBS. You are going to be missed.

Unknown said...

Rod, your insightful counsel will be sorely missed by KCBS.