Thursday, January 15, 2009

New digs!

Well, it's been awhile in the works, but Chris of Grafik Kid hung in there with me to create a great new Pellet Envy web site for 2009. I haven't actually seen Chris in awhile, but I imagine that he's probably pulled much of his hair out because of this project. I'm known for being a little picky sometimes. Chris is responsible for the graphic design of the trailer wrap, our banner ads on the BBQ Forum, and now our redesigned site. I don't mind making a shameless plug for Chris. He's an internet prodigy. In fact, he reminds me a lot of me when I was his age, only he's taller, better looking and a lot smarter. The neighbors did ask me to help set the time on their VCR's back then though. Oh, and he offers his own web hosting and site maintenance at awesome prices to boot! This kid is good, but enough of my unabashed praise.

So, check out the new site. Stay awhile, roam around. If you like it, shoot me a note. If you don't, well I guess you can still send me your comments, but I might not read them. No seriously, tell me your thoughts, especially if you see something we can improve on or add. We're just a few weeks away from our first classes in Great Bend and Austin. Shannon registrations are already coming in too. It won't be long and I'll be back to complaining about my turn-ins. Life ain't so bad . . . . . .

No comments: